Labels

Adventures (1) Plushie (1) Travel (1) Wendy (1) flu (1) hospital (1) sleepy (1) unwell (1)

Monday 10 January 2011

Happy New Year!!

Hi there friends, its just me again. I have been a little busy over the Christmas and New Year period. Wendy has been really unwell again so I had to be there with her to make sure she gets better. Another infection hit hard and she really went downhill.

I have a doppelganger as well, brought by a friend called JP. Luckily the other Sephy is as friendly as me so we get on like a house on fire, although I am not keen on him coming in to the bed, it's crowded in there as it is and I don't want to compete for cuddles.

Saying that, I myself have been overwhelmed by the outbreaks of flu just lately and I felt very off a few days ago. So Wendy and Catherine took it upon themselves to nurse me back to health. I lay with a neb and a few other things to help me feel better. When Wendy went to hospital, I had a cuddle in bed with her as she had her treatment. I felt good to be able to support her and help her feel better.

Here I am having my neb and snuggling down on the chair with pillows, blankets and other things to make me feel better.









Have a happy new year people!

Love Sephy

No comments:

Post a Comment